Rubber Coated Neodymium Pot Magnets
Rubber Coated Neodymium Pot Magnets W/Threaded Center Hole
Rubber coated neodymium pot magnets are strong and durable magnetic assemblies with a threaded center hole (internal female thread) and protective rubber coating. Made with N35 neodymium disc magnets attached to a flat steel disc and coated with black isoprene rubber which leaves no marks and prevents surfaces from scratching. The protective rubber coating protects magnets from corrosion or oxidation for sustained use in outdoor environments. It also prevents magnets from chipping easily and provides more slip-resistance than other types of coated or uncoated magnets.
Rubber coated magnets are high in magnetic strength and weatherproof so they are ideal for indoor and outdoor applications where high magnetic strength is required. They are frequently used for holding, mounting and fixing purposes, from mounting lights or fixtures to equipment repair, holding tools and organizing items in warehouses, workstations and outdoor areas.
● Strong pull force, waterproof, durable, high traction, corrosion resistant, temperature resistant, magnets do not easily chip.
● Constructed with N35 Neodymium magnet encased in a steel structure & coated with a protective rubber coating.
● Internal Female Thread accommodates standard fasteners & attachments.
● NdFeB Magnets are axially magnetized (through the thickness).
Rubber coated neodymium magnets give great durability and high friction. The rubber coating acts as a protection for the Neodymium Magnet against chipping and exposure to liquids. Rubber coated neodymium magnets are used in many holding applications. If you require a specific size, please contact us on use our online custom magnet quote form.
These threaded magnetic assemblies are made with the most powerful magnet material available. Each assembly features a neodymium magnet affixed to a flat steel disc and coated with a black protective rubber to prevent surface scratches.
● Attach a hook or knob to position or hold inspection equipment, indicator gauges, lamps, signs, and more
● Ideal for home, office or workshop
● Hundreds of uses sporting, household, industrial and commercial